Schoolrunner automatically assigns colors to different grading scale levels: red is assigned to the lowest level, green to the highest, and all other levels are assigned relative gradients in between red and green. But it's also possible to set custom colors that show up on report cards, course pages, and other places throughout Schoolrunner where grades are color-coded. Start by visiting the Grading Scales page.
Custom colors are assigned on a level-by-level basis. This means that individual grading scale levels will use Schoolrunner's default colors until individually overridden. To set a custom color:
- Click on the grading scale's hyperlink or click the gear icon and select "edit."
- Click the "Color Override" box next to level you want to override and select a color.
- Alternately, you can paste a hex code into the "Color Override" box. Make sure to include the hash symbol.
- Repeat this process for as many levels, in as many scales, as desired.
- Click the save button (bottom or top-right of the page) when finished.
Please sign in to leave a comment.