If you show academics on your slips, Schoolrunner lists assessments with consideration for both the administered date and the created date.
- Administered Date – The date chosen by the teacher and shown on the assessment.
- Created Date – The date that results were entered into Schoolrunner, regardless of the assessment's administered date.
On the Slips page, the "Administered Date Only" toggle determines how assessments are displayed for this week's slips.
"No" here means that slips will show assessments administered this week AND created this week. This is most helpful in situations where a teacher only gets around to entering last week's quiz results this week. In this case, showing student results created this week but dated for last week ensures that students and parents don't miss these scores.
"Yes" here means that this week's slips will show only assessments dated within this week. In other words, last week's quiz that was just entered into Schoolrunner this week will not be visible.
A few things to note:
- The "Administered Date Only" toggle is only relevant for slips whose range include the current date. For ranges prior to today's date, Schoolrunner displays assessments only according to the administration date.
- Schoolrunner will show assessment results in the future if:
- The toggle is set to "No" AND
- The future assessment was created within the slip date range AND
- The student has an actual score. Future assessments on which students are "Missing" or "Excused" aren't displayed.
- Slips that parents and students can view in the portal (and slips that teachers see in the "Slips" tab on individual student pages) always behave as if the "Administered Date Only" toggle is set to "No". This ensures that parents and students don't miss assessments that are entered this week for a past date.
- The "Administered Date Only" toggle remembers its last setting. So if you run slips with it toggled to "Yes", the next time you visit the page it will still be set to "Yes. This is user-specific.
Please sign in to leave a comment.