Yes! You can create different types of alerts and apply these to specific students so that important information is front and center for your staff. Alerts show up in the Schoolrunner website and in the mobile app.
To create alerts:
- create a new student attribute (or edit an existing one)
- choose "Alerts" from the "Display Group" menu and "Raw" from the "Value Type" menu
- save your alert attribute
- export student attributes for the alert attribute
- fill in values for the correct students
- upload and save your new alerts
Note: if you use PowerSchool and Schoolrunner syncs directly with it, alerts like this can be managed and synced from PS and do not have to be managed in Schoolrunner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.